Share This Job Posting
Full Stack Developer
Location: Boulder, CO
Type: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently seeking a highly talented full stack developer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor, designing and developing new cybersecurity products using the latest and greatest tech like serverless computing, React Native, and AWS Lambda, all at a small startup where you get to help create a new ethos. We believe in keeping things agile, reducing unnecessary process, and pride ourselves on maintaining a creative, flexible and relaxed work environment.
- Act as a key member of a small, high performance team to quickly deliver outstanding quality software
- Deliver high quality solutions using technologies such as Node.JS, C#/.NET Core, AWS Lambda, React, React Native, and MongoDB
- Collaborate with the product owner to define, refine and scope requirements
- Find creative solutions to complex problems
- Design and architect software components in a sound manner
- Use your natural curiosity to seek out solutions for challenges that you may not have faced before
More than anything we're looking for productive, smart folks who are laser-like focused on delivering. While we love finding new tools and technologies to tackle problems better/faster/smarter than before, at the end of the day we love getting great products into the hands of our customers even more. We like folks who thrive in an unstructured, evolving environment where they won't necessarily be pigeon-holed into a single skill set or role. The following is what we're looking for you to have right off the bat:
Expert level C#/.NET Core development skills
- Experience with MongoDB or other schema-less DBs
- At least some experience with AWS services, especially Lambda, SQS, etc.
- React/React Native experience very nice to have
- Commitment to unit testing all code
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset - take ownership, make improvements and solve problems proactively
When it comes to benefits, we're small, but we're mighty. PasswordPing offers a full array of excellent benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Full health, dental and vision insurance with employer covered plans
- 401K with matching
- Wellness benefit
- Life insurance
- Disability and workers' comp
PasswordPing's innovative compromised credential and breach notification services were created to protect corporate networks and websites from unauthorized access and fraud. PasswordPing helps organizations screen user accounts for known, compromised credentials and block unauthorized authentication.
PasswordPing is a privately funded company, founded in 2016 and located in Boulder, Colorado. It was profitable within the first year of inception and is experiencing significant growth year-over-year due to customer demand. For more information, visit: www.passwordping.com.
To apply, send your resume to Hiring@PasswordPing.com to apply along with a quick sentence on why you are interested in the role (doesn't have to be anything fancy).
We look forward to speaking with you!
Share This Job Posting